Saturday, April 19, 2008

1000 visitors

River City Physical Culture is celebrating a milestone this morning;

1000 Unique Visitors!

I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to stop in and check out the blog. I especially would like to thank those that have taken the time to enrich our project here by commenting.

That being said, I have one request to make... Comment! I am not sure what the usual ratio might have to be, say 100 visitors to one commenter... but with 1445 hits over the last 4-5 months, I have only 7 comments...

That's more like 206 to 1. So comment! Don't be afraid! I won't bite! I would love to start a conversation with you... got a question about a particular lift, or style of training or reasoning behind my madness, ask away. Doubt the validity of my training methods, call me out! Let's start talking, that's my idea of fun. When my friends and clients do ask questions, it gives me a better idea of what you guys are thinking, and what you really want to know. So fire away, I can't wait to hear what you're thinking.

No comments: