Saturday, January 10, 2009

30 Kipping Pull Ups

A very rare few hours of sun light, no rain and temperatures above 50 degrees
(ALL AT ONCE)

came my way today, so in addition to yard work, I did a little playing around on the bar

Because of the very opposite of the above mentioned factors, I have had really no time on the BAR in many weeks, maybe about 6-8. What I have had are the following:
The Kipping Pull Up performed on Rings
Dead Hang Pull Ups
Weighted Pull ups
False Grip Chin ups
Muscle Ups

I have been working pretty hard on some combination of these for the last 6 weeks, and they clearly carry over nicely, as my last max test for Kipping Pull Ups on a standard bar was at least 3 months ago, and I have had little training other than a random WOD here or there since.


30 Kipping Pull Ups from Full Circle on Vimeo.

No comments: