Friday, July 11, 2008

Kettlebells for Sale

Following are some KBs that I no longer need. I will give a photo and a brief description. I will also list a price. This is for local pick up. I can ship them, but keep in mind that this will cost ridiculous amounts of money.
Expect to pay about $1/kg in shipping. So don't ask unless you're willing to pay that. Fair enough?

If you don't find what you are looking for, I can strongly recommend MuscleDriver USA for a good bell at an exceptional value.

This is an Ader 'competition' style bell. It has a narrow handle to facilitate high rep snatches. I never got comfortable with the smooth finish of the Ader, but some people love it.
$60




Same gig as the one above, only 24kgs.
$50




Another Ader, this is the regular model. Has a huge handle! Great for two handed lifts. If you're a crossfitter that simply needs a 24kg bell for swings, this is THE BELL for you.
$60



Here's a 16kg MuscleDriver bell. It's a V1. I have like 4 of these. Just making some more room in the courage corner.
$40


Here's a 28kg MuscleDriver V1. I have a few of these too. Love 'em. This is my preferred 'heavy' bell (I am all of 155lbs). This is windmill, snatch and press city!
$65


Awww... This is a Power Systems bell. Very similar to the 'PowerMax'. Very rough finish, very short handle. Great for a ladies' starter bell. 20lbs
$20

Well, that's it for now. If you are interested in one of my babies, please mail me with your serious inquiry!
I am not really in the mood to haggle nor field endless questions. The price is fair.
If you don't know the brands, you can google 'em. Here's what some people have said;
crossfit forum thread

another

Drop me a line!


1 comment:

Jason Struck, CSCS RKC said...

just an update guys-

24kg Ader bell is sold.